The data administrator is: Ax Film ltd, Al. Solidarności 115 lok. 2 00-140 Warsaw, Poland
I 'Cookies' policy
1. In connection with sharing the content of websites, we use the so-called cookies. These are small text files placed on end devices (eg computers) of users through web browsers. Servers can read cookies every time you connect to this end device. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
2. Ax Film collects the following types of cookies:
- necessary / mandatory (enabling the use of website services
- security (to ensure security, used to detect fraud),
- efficiency (they enable collecting information about the way of using the website),
- functional (they allow you to remember the settings selected by the user, eg in terms of the selected language or region, font size or website design).
3. The indicated cookies are collected by Ax Film solely to adapt the content of websites to the preferences of users, creating anonymous statistics.
4. When using and storing cookies, we do not store personal data of users of our website.
6. Typically, the user's web browser allows for the storage of cookies on the user's end device, e.g. a computer, by default. Website users have the option and the right to change cookie settings at any time. In order to change the cookie files settings, users should read the detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies, which are available in the web browser settings. If the user does not change the settings in the scope of cookies, it will mean that cookies will be placed in the user's end device, and thus Ax Film will store information on the user's end device and access this information.
II. Comments and contact using the site.
1. By adding a comment or sending a mail using the website, you disclose your personal details such as: mail address, ip address - and other depending on the information provided. It is completely voluntary.
2. Ax Film uses this data only to respond to information provided by users.
3. We do not share this data with other entities.
4. Data sent by users are systematically deleted. We do not deal with their collection and processing.
5. At any time, the user of our website may request information about the data regarding it, and in case such data exists, request its immediate removal.
III. Data of authorized persons.
1. The website of Ax Film contains descriptions of films and photos that are public and are subject to public screenings in other media on the basis of relevant agreements.
2. We list the names of the authors and heroes (sometimes with their images) of the presented films or photos.
3. Anyone who is personally authorized but omitted in our descriptions may request the addition of his name.4. At the request of any person whose name and image have been placed on our website, these data will be immediately deleted.